An Intro from Pineapple Steak

Welcome to the Club. Say "Hi!"
Pineapple Steak

Sat Feb 28, 2015 9:19 pm

Hello. I'm a frequent backer. Almost reached 700 (I may have an addiction...). I mostly back Tabletop games with a strong leaning towards RPGs and the occasional board game. I've also done a large number of film backing with the occasional book/comic. While a lot of it is science fiction/fantasy, I try to not get 'type-casted' and actively look for other genres that stand out.

I'm in the military, so I move around a lot. This tends to curb my supporting 'local'-area only projects.

I am not currently a creator, merely a big supporter. However, I have thought several times about creating a project, but never got off the ground because of said nomadic military life. Perhaps if my next base is a tad more stable...
Last edited by Pineapple Steak on Sat Feb 28, 2015 11:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TashaTurner

Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:50 pm

Welcome. What's an addiction if you can't share it with friends? ;)

Thanks for jumping right in and participating on the forums. As you see we have a number of gamers around here. I'm more into comics although since joining BackerClub I've backed a number of games... Well I've backed a lot of things I've not backed before. LOL

I can see how being in the military would make it hard to run a project.
-Tasha http://www.kickstarter.com/profile/479254504
Backed over 3,700 Kickstarters
Social media coach http://tasha-turner.com @turner_tasha
Add signature: Click your name, click send private message, click Profile tab, click Edit signature
BoardSeat

Mon Mar 02, 2015 5:48 pm

700, wow, that's impressive. The only person I can think of in your league is Lobster.

I'm closing in on 200. I back whatever tickles my fancy though have a penchant for tech & design.
numbat1

Thu Mar 05, 2015 9:39 pm

Welcome from a fellow gamer and KS addict.