Clean-tech - World's Most Powerful & Safest UVC Air Purifier

In depth articles on specific projects, detailed feedback from backers, interviews and "ask me anything" sessions with creators, and product reviews.

My quick opinion (select all that apply):

Poll ended at Sun Nov 01, 2020 1:59 pm

Count me in for the giveaway! I'll post a reply and leave my detailed feedback.
26%
I will be one of the 250 early bird backers to purchase at 65% off when it launches.
9%
The campaign does a good job of highlighting why it is superior to other air purifiers on the market.
15%
The campaign does NOT do a good job of highlighting why it is superior to other air purifiers on the market.
3%
The title of the campaign should be: The World’s Most Advanced UV-C Light Air Purifier
6%
The title of the campaign should be: The World’s Most Powerful and Safest UV-C Light Air Purifier
18%
The lab tests and data are credible and convincing enough for me to purchase.
18%
The lab tests and data are NOT credible and convincing enough for me to purchase.
6%

Total votes: 34
Werve

Mon Nov 30, 2020 9:47 pm

StevenBackerClub wrote:
Wed Nov 11, 2020 12:31 pm
Congratulations to the following forum users for winning the feedback contest!

The (5) $20 Amazon Giftcards are awarded to: Werve, Betty4Cats, Chewbakka, Wiseman13, BuddeeLee!

The Grand Prize of a free Clean-tech ($800 value) is awarded to: Simbalion!

Members, please be on the lookout for an email from us with instructions to redeem!

P.S. You can also send the creator a private message here on the forums and that can assist in getting your rewards to you.
I replied to the email received, is fine?
Also seems i cant report (404 error) a post, like the previous comment that has some untrusted links.
sainivedant41

Fri Dec 25, 2020 9:11 am

I already have 4 different air cleaners, all with different hepa filters, 3 of which I can no longer obtain new filters for. So I am very leery re getting another one, no matter how more advanced, that requires replacement parts from a non established company.
im2033thomas

Thu Jan 20, 2022 5:01 am

Yes it is also fixed in our store, it is very useful and valuable. Thank You!!

https://gbmod.net/download-gbwhatsapp-apk/
im2033thomas

Mon Jan 24, 2022 5:45 am

Will you give some information about blue star air purifier.. I want some information on it for my college project. Thank You.

https://gbmod.net/download-gbwhatsapp-apk/