Click here to see the Kickstarter Preview Campaign Page (tip: open in a new tab)
Jeffery and Ivan have been our main points of contact at Cleantech, and they have expressed an interest in gathering valuable feedback from the BackerClub community prior to their launch on October12th!.
They are looking to giveaway (5) $20 Amazon Giftcards and (1) Clean-tech ($800 value) to members that leave the most valuable feedback!
UPDATE OCTOBER 3RD: All feedback must be submitted by October 9th.
All you have to do is take a look at the campaign page (see link above or click here) and write a reply here on the Forums stating what you think along with any suggestions. The more helpful you are, the more likely it'll be that you're chosen for the giveaway air purifier!
You can also select the poll entries above to provide some quick feedback (don't expect to win the giveaway if this is all you do...).
The giveaway air purifier will be provided at the same time as normal delivery from the crowdfunding campaign.
Here are some ideas for specific areas to provide feedback:
- Your initial impressions of the campaign page. Does it motivate you to continue reading after looking at it for 15 seconds?
- What features or aspects of the campaign should we better focus on?
- Media review - what were your favorite photos and parts of the videos and why (going onto the Kickstarter page soon)? Which should be placed at the top and which should be moved to the bottom?
- Typos, grammatical mistakes, or other wording errors.
- What content should be added to the campaign page? What could potentially be removed without losing effect?
- General suggestions to improve the chance of success for the creators.
This is an awesome Kickstarter campaign and a great opportunity to get involved (plus get paid if you put in some effort!)
Thanks for your help, backers - let's get this discussion going!
P.S. We recognize we don't do things like this very often (at least in a very long time), so if you have any suggestions to make this a better experience for members, feel free to share your thoughts.