The Paisly Bag - Handcrafted premium Leather Bag for Men

Anything related to Kickstarter
enqueur

Tue Jul 14, 2015 11:04 am

Hi
we are about to launch our Kickstarter campaign next Monday (July 20th) and are very excited about it.
Here is the preview link: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/en ... n=388633f3

It is our first Campaign so it would be really nice if you can give us some feedback before we launch. The last part of the video will be re-worked tonight but the rest of the campaign is all most finished.

What do you think about the rewards?
Is it to much?

Are you missing something on the campaign page?

Thanks in advance for your feedback.
Steven
mdtommyd

Tue Jul 14, 2015 12:39 pm

Typo in rewards - first Super Early Backer talks about an 'N' model - presume you meant 'T'

The writeups give little feel for size - how big a laptop can the Q carry - 15 in? 18 in? The writeup refers to Paisley in general - doesn't say if it's the Q or W. Very hard to tell from pictures just how much space there is in each. Perhaps a photo of the bags in more regular use. A table would also help for comparison of the Q,W, and T features side by side to help decide.

The straps and handles look a bit thin and spindly to me. I'm sure you're using quality materials and so on, but you start out by talking about the marketspace is riddled with shoddy products, but I don't get a clear feel for how you're better. Testimonials/reviews for previously produced products would go a long way.

You convey the luxury aspect well. I just think at the prices you're going for the quality proposition needs to be stronger.
--- Tom
enqueur

Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:01 am

Hi Tom

thanks for your feedback.

We will add a picture with the dimensions and with a packed bag of all version. The Paisly Bag T is actually the exact version of Paisly Bag W just made from Nappa Leather and with a contrast logo. Would you than just call it Paisly Bag W made from Nappa Leather?

The handles of the bags are extremly strong, which bag do you mean with thin handles? The Q has 1.5cm thick round handles which enclose the whole bag. The W has 2.6cm wide and 0.6 cm thick strongest Horween leather handles. Thats even 1mm thicker than a normal belt is. We tested them with wights up to 12kg.

What would you say is the best way to show testimonials? We gave away 10 bags to friends and family members to use them every day. Would it be enough to just publish there feedback? We also sold during Christmas our credit card wallets on a online marketplace. Out of 150 sales we didn't had a single return.

Thanks a again, it would be great if you can give me some more tips.
Chris