48 hr left -- Photobook #AsiatoAmerica w/o a plane

Anything related to Kickstarter
Rhonda T

Wed Jun 03, 2015 9:22 pm

I just found this project in the Art Books category. It has less than 48 hours to go and needs less than $1000 to be funded.

From images posted on KS and on the creator's Instagram account, it looks like this book will contain some beautiful images and great adventure stories. the creator's journey covered 17 countries in Asia and Europe.

It also looks like a really well run campaign, with lots of updates including photographs, videos, and stories from the creator's 6 month journey. Risk seems small, according to the campaign the book is written and designed, with a publisher already attached, if the creator can raise the funds to pay for publishing.

KS. https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/11 ... =discovery
From KS campaign page:
" #AsiaToAmerica: Without a Plane is a book about travel, but it's not your conventional travel book. Most travel books are a memoir, guide book or photo exposé - this book is a bit of all three. It's driven by photography, with over 120 images, while brief captions, country introductions and short essays on topics of travel and culture round out the story. I profile three photographers I met in Indonesia, Romania and Russia, and have a bonus chapter chronicling my experience volunteering in the Philippines before the land journey began."

instagram: #AsiatoAmerica