A Quick Intro

Welcome to the Club. Say "Hi!"
JPTAC-Tactful

Fri Oct 23, 2015 10:29 am

Hello Backer Club! I am fairly new to Kickstarter (over the past 6 months or so) but I already find myself fascinated by the types of projects creators are bringing to the table. I myself am a creator. I also back but as of now have done so on my personal account as opposed to my creator account. I doubt that I have even come nearly as close to the number of projects that most backers here have backed but I plan to contribute as good projects come along. My company name is JP-TAC and the chances are if it has the word "Tactful" in it then it is a project created by me. I do not believe my current project is live yet on this forum but it will be. I'm not trying to promote as I am aware that there are other places within BackerClub that will take place. More than anything I just wanted to say hello to the community, thank in advance for any support, and I am truly glad that I am here with fellow Kickstarters (from both sides). I'll be digging deeper into the forum soon to see how I can contribute. Please feel free to let me know if you have any questions. And just so you know what "types" of projects I will be creating, they will mostly be in the utility, tactical, survival, and accessory space. My initial product is a pen and a tool. Oh, and I am in California and WILL be offering projects to the international space along with domestically. Thanks again for being a part of this community!

Best,
JP